Saturday, May 11, 2013

Communication

In order to provide your child with the highest quality preschool experience, effective communication is vital. My highest priority is your child’s well-being, so please never hesitate to contact me for any reason. I will also try to remain in close contact with each parent, especially if I have concerns. I communicate most often and most effectively through e-mail as I can reach many parents easily that way. 

I understand the trust you are placing in me to take care of and teach your child each week, and I appreciate your confidence and support as I pursue this endeavor. As a mother of five and a certified elementary educator, I am passionate about teaching and learning, and I’m committed to make your child’s preschool experience the best it can be

My contact info:
406-860-5769
lori.conger@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment